Free “All On 4” Implant Initial Consultation
(Regular $350 Value)
All On 4 Dental Implants
Are you missing some or all your teeth? Do you wear dentures but you are tired of them slipping around and you want a better and permanent solution. We can help with a fixed hybrid denture that is permanently placed.
Get Your Implants Placed By A Board Certified Implant Surgeon.
All On 4 Dental Implants
$18,500 / Arch
FREE Initial Consultation. Offer Expires January 31, 2017 (Some Restrictions Apply)
Ask Us About Patient Financing
How Would You Like To Have A Full Set Of Teeth In Just One Day?
All on 4 was developed as a way to best restore the full arches of the upper and lower jaws.
This technique provides our patients with a prosthesis that is secured by as little as four dental implants – all on the same day. All on Four is the perfect option for patients who need dentures and don’t want to experience the embarrassment of loose and ill-fitting dentures or have dentures that are ill-fitting, loose, embarrassing and would like a more natural feel and fit or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
What Are The Benefits Of All On 4 Teeth In A Day
- The procedure uses 4 to 6 dental implants to secure all the upper and lower teeth
- We use high-quality full teeth restorations which can be used even if there is bone loss. (Disclaimer: In cases of extreme bone loss and severe alveolar atrophy, bone grafting may be required at additional cost.)
- You get teeth immediately. We make sure our patients leave our office smiling with a brand new set of replacement teeth.
- There is minimal recovery time.
- Reduces your cost when compared to single-tooth implants.
When All Your Teeth Are Missing, This Dental Implant Treatment Is The Best Way To Replace Those Missing Teeth.
What Is The All On 4 Dental Implant Procedure
A dental implant is basically a man-made tooth root that is made out of titanium. Titanium is used because of it has the ability to fuse to bone which stabilizes the implant and prevents further bone loss. The implant serves as an anchor for the fixed hybrid bridge/denture.
In order for us to properly evaluate your case, you will require an initial consultation to determine if you are a candidate and answer all of your questions followed by diagnostics in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, 3-D Conebeam scans and impressions and any other photos required.
Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions.
- Four titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Once the four implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
- Because only four implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
The beauty of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. Special implants were developed for this treatment allowing for the immediate fitting of replacement teeth to the abutments. This means that with only four implants, patients can leave our dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient comes in the morning and leaves that same afternoon with a brand new radiant smile!
- Double Board Certified Implant Surgeon
- Experience In All Aspects Of Implant Surgery
- Wrote The Text Book on Dental Implants
- Invented The GPS Microsurgical Instruments to Simplify Implant Surgery (See Them Here)
- Editor Of The Journal Of Oral Implantology
- Faculty Member At MaxiCourse Implant Dentistry Continuing Education
- Post-Doctoral Hospital Based Implant Fellowship (1 of only 8 in the country)
- Attending and Faculty at a Major University Hospital in New York City. See Dr. Singh’s Bio for the Hospital Here.